11/01/2009

Review of Melancor Natural Hair Enhancer As Seen on Tv 60 Tablets

If I could give it a rating with negative stars, I would. This product is a good example of quack medicine, lots of hype, expensive, and has no beneficial effects as claimed. The only thing it reliably did to my body was to give me diarrhea whether I took it with a full stomach or empty stomach. I took 2 full bottles, 3 pills a day and noticed no effect on my gray roots whatsoever, at which point I wised up and stopped. I bought a 3-bottle supply, good for 2 months of daily use at 3 tablets a day. The directions says to try it for at least 6 months. No thanks. I remember the saying: fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. To try it for the full 6 months, I'd have to be fooled 3 times by buying 3 orders of 3 bottles each. No thanks, being fooled once was quite enough.



Click Here to see more reviews about: Melancor Natural Hair Enhancer As Seen on Tv 60 Tablets

No comments:

Post a Comment