11/10/2009

Review of Sally Hansen No-Heat Gel Hair Remover Kit

I've used this gel on my legs. It took a month or so to get the hang out it,but by the time I got to the bottom of the jar I was confident that I had the technique down. I like this product because it's very similar to Nads, so similar that I took a bit on the tip of my finger and ate some (remember the advert for Nads, with the lady sticking her finger in the jar as a midnight snack? lolz don't eat it! But I live..) It's superior to Nads because it does not completely crystalize and become useless after a month. It stays the perfect consistency for as long as you keep it.

My secret technique: The strips it comes with are crap. Not only are they thin, but they are paper and are unyielding to the curves of your body. Cut strips of cloth (I cut both thick and thin a thin, old sheet or a piece of canvas) just make sure it's white or very light colors or else you'll have bespeckled legs. Then I put on a thick but even layer (just to completely cover the hairs) place the strip on and warm it up and down with my palm, make my skin taught and pull upwards fearlessly and without hesitance.

You might be able to place the strip over another section of hair, but it doesn't seem to mold and meld around the hairs like it does the first go. I find the second time to be spotty, you are better off just applying a fresh layer of gel and a new strip. You can simply rinse your homemade strips off , dry them and reuse them!

This is worth the money! I will be getting another gel to prepare for the summer!



Click Here to see more reviews about: Sally Hansen No-Heat Gel Hair Remover Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment