3/02/2010

Review of Flower Water Rose/Glycerine w/Atomizer 4 FL Oz Heritage Products

Ahhhh ..... first you take the wonders of rosewater (which are many) and then you add some nice skin moisturizing vegetable glycerin to it ... and you have one of the nicest body sprays around.

Especially in the winter time when skin (mine at least) gets so dry from the indoor heating, layers of clothing, and biting cold air outside.
It is also pretty soothing and calming on sunburned skin that is starting to get itchy before it peels ... REALLY nice on the skin then.

The scent is uplifting and the soothing properties of the rosewater and of the glycerin make it a real treat. Hertage Rosewater is made from all natural essential oil and water, so it is pure and healthy. Free from preservatives and artificial fragrances it is an all natural super lightweight moisturizer and refresher.

I can't say enough about it, one of my all time favorites!

The description above says to use it on linens, but I disagree, if you want to use something on your linens get the plain flowerwater, NOT the flower water with vegetable glycerin added. The glycerin has the potential to possibly leave spots on fabrics, and I would hate to be turned off from such a great product because it was not properly used.

I recieved further questions on this product and I am posting them here for everyone to see!

Since this contains glycerine, is it a thicker version of the rosewater?
It is not noticably thicker. It is very very light.

Does it spray?
it sprays very well, I have never had it gunk up the sprayer like many spritzer type moisturizers.

Do you have to rub it into the skin, and does it absorb easily?
You can rub it in, but I never do. Usually I spray it on after toweling off--especially on my back and legs...because I do not have the ability to get to my own back or the time to moisturize my legs. And I simply spritz it on and let it air dry whilst combing and drying my hair or picking out clothes.

Is it at all greasy?
No. Not that I have ever experienced. Although, in the summertime I do not use it on my face, I use plain rosewater because I do not want the extra oils on my face with the sweat. But I have never ever found it to leave a greasy residue on my skin.



Click Here to see more reviews about: Flower Water Rose/Glycerine w/Atomizer 4 FL Oz Heritage Products

No comments:

Post a Comment