3/01/2010

Review of Nexxus BOTANIC OIL NATURAL OIL REPLENISHER 10.1 oz

This product is a must have for anyone with dry skin.I have very dry skin, and you can tell when I am out of Botanoil.I apply it to my face every morning and evening and it keeps my skin looking soft and healthy.It absorbs fairly quickly into the skin so it doesn't leave a greasy residue behind.I have used this product for years and nothing works as well.I have tried many lotions and creams and all fall way short in comparison.Lotions can hurt when applied to very dry skin.Botanoil is an all natural oil that can be applied directly to your skin, you can squirt a little in your bath water.It can even be cooked with.I personally have never tried that one, but that's what they say.It make a great hot oil treatment for dry hair. I can't live without it and I highly recommend it.



Click Here to see more reviews about: Nexxus BOTANIC OIL NATURAL OIL REPLENISHER 10.1 oz

No comments:

Post a Comment