3/02/2010

Review of Swedish Natural Metal Barber Comb #40

Although the combs were great themselves, the customer service was ridiculous. I left a negative feedback because I had ordered this item for Christmas. I ordered it at least 2 1/2 weeks BEFORE christmas and also paid for expedited shipping. The item did not arrive until 1 1/2 weeks AFTER Christmas. I had tried finding a phone number for the company many times. My emails never were answered. In the end I left negative feedback because A) I was totally unsatisfied with the lack of contact info and B)I had to write my friend a note for Christmas instead of actually giving her these combs she has been searching for for months.

Around January 14th I recieved a voice message from the company saying that they saw my negative feedback and agreed that they were in the wrong in the way my order was handled. They also said they feel I deserve to be compensated. LOL The guy offered me a % of my shipping back. It equaled to about $7.95. BUT I could only get this $7.95 IF and WHEN I removed my negative feedback. Needless to say the feedback remains and I did not return their call.

In the end like I said the combs are great. What bothers me is that the company thinks it is okay to not honor shipping agreements and then once you leave bad feedback they offer to "buy" you to remove it. Makes me wonder how many others had their negative feedback "bought" back.



Click Here to see more reviews about: Swedish Natural Metal Barber Comb #40

No comments:

Post a Comment