2/08/2010

Review of Fantasia Ice Pomade 4 oz. + 2 oz. Free

i am transitioning from relaxed hair to natural hair and this has been a wonderful product for my hair,i wash my hair then i apply a very small amount of thispomade to my hair as my hair dry itshines, and give a wavy effect and my hair stays that way until i style it again, its verylight, very good smelling, not greasy at all and a small amount gies a long ways,i just love this stuff!! i make sure i keep some at all times on hand, my co-workers think i have a texturizer in my hair but its not its the ic fantasia ice pomade and notonlydo my hair looks good it smells goodi dontuse anyoils like i use to this is all i use now!! its simply great!!! i wont ever use anything esle on my hair!!.



Click Here to see more reviews about: Fantasia Ice Pomade 4 oz. + 2 oz. Free

No comments:

Post a Comment