2/19/2010

Review of Sally Hansen Complete Care 4-N-1 X-Moist Treatment .5 oz.

I have nothing nice to say about this product, or any Sally Hansen product for that matter. I happened to purchase this product only after I could not locate my favorite Barielle nail care products at my local drugstores.

BIG BIG MISTAKE!!

Within a few short weeks of using these products, my nails started breaking, chipping and peeling in layers, which is something that has never happened to me before! My once perfect ten (thanks to Barielle nail care products, shameless plug!) had become a hideous ragged mess!

If I were smart I would have asked the beauty experts at the drugstores; their main consensus in my area was that Sally Hansen products are 'inferior' compared to the others. I couldn't agree more!

I have since managed to find my Barielle products again and am honestly amazed at how fast my nails are recovering and growing after this fiasco.

My SH products are now in the dumpster where they belong!



Click Here to see more reviews about: Sally Hansen Complete Care 4-N-1 X-Moist Treatment .5 oz.

No comments:

Post a Comment